APC is the industry leader in network and server UPSs
Smart-UPS with lithium-ion batteries saves up to 47% in Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over the lifetime of the UPS. Battery life is increased 2X. Reduced maintenance cost and improved battery performance in temperatures up to 104°F. UPS management options include Powerchute Business Edition, APC SmartConnect, Network Management Cards and EcoStruxure IT. The additional benefit of a 12-inch short-depth chassis allows this UPS to be installed in any 4-post rack and most wall-mount racks. The APC Smart-UPS Lithium-ion (Li-ion) UPS provides pure sine wave output power protection for servers, voice/data networks, medical labs and light industrial applications. As one of the world’s largest and most respected power protection designers and manufacturers, APC is relied upon daily for power protection and availability. APC products offer the maximum level of protection, safety, convenience, and reliability. Everything you love about Smart-UPS now with lithium-ion batteries!
APC is the industry leader in network and server UPS
– Lithium-Ion battery provides twice the services life of the lead-acid batteries typically used in (Uninterruptible Power Supplies) UPS
– Intelligent battery management system Li-ion batteries are monitored at an individual cell level to manage voltage and temperatures of the set of cells. This helps the Li-ion batteries to provide a higher level of safety.
– High-efficiency green mode Achieves up to 97% percent efficiency, which minimizes utility and cooling costs without compromising performance or reliability.
– Alphanumeric LCD Display Intuitive interface provides detailed and accurate information with ability to configure locally-function LCD display
– Built-in energy meter Measures energy use and displays UPS efficiency in various modes of operation for easy energy tracking.
– Flash upgradeable firmware Allows for field updates of firmware via communication ports or Network Management Card (NMC)
Switchable outlet group Ability to control a group of output load receptacles independent from the main UPS. Enables:
– Cycling the entire UPS
– Sequenced turn ON/OFF
– Shedding of noncritical loads based on a variety of parameters (battery time, runtime remaining, and overload)
– Scheduled time OFF to conserve energy
– Rebooting hung device without
There are no reviews yet.