USB Gen2 Type-C PD Charging Hub to 2x Type-C 10G ports and 2x USB Type-A 10G ports
The Club 3D CSV-1543 is an USB Gen2 Type-C PD Charging Hub to 2x Type-C 10G ports and 2x USB Type-A 10G ports.The two USB Type-A ports are designed for transmitting data and one of the two USB Type-A ports can provide 1.5A charging for the connected USB Type-A devices (mobile phones, tablets, U-disk, etc). One of the two USB Type-C ports is designed for transmitting data and charging for the connected USB Type-C device, the other USB Type-C port supports both data and PD3.0 charging. It can work on any USB Type-C host (PC, notebook, tablet, Mobile phone, etc) that supports DP Alt mode.
High Power Conversion Efficiency means low power consumption and low heating 98.2%@Vin=5V; 92.5% @Vin=20V.
Advanced Power Management. The output power will guarantee uninterrupted working of USB Type-A SSD and U Disk when the Vin is in 5; 20V, so the connected USB device will not get disconnected while plugging in and out the PD Charger from the USB Type-C charging port.
Supported USB device current is as follows: 1.5A @PD3.0 device
1) When the current of the connected USB device is higher than the above listed current, the USB device will get disconnected while plugging the PD Charger and reconnect in a few seconds
2) When working on PD 2.0 supported host PC, the connected USB Type-A device will get disconnected while plugging out the USB Type-C PD Charger and then reconnect in a few seconds
Support Fast Role Swap of PD 3.0 the connected device will not get disconnected while plugging in and out PD Charger when working on PD 3.0 device * Features:
* High Power Conversion Efficiency, means low power consumption and low heating, 98.2%@Vin=5V; 92.5% @Vin=20V
* Advanced Power Management
* Support Fast Role Swap of PD 3.0
* Support USB Type-C input, 2x USB Type-C + 2x USB Type-A output
* Compliant with USB 3.1 specification and downward compatible with lower versions
* USB Type-A
* Both USB Type-A ports support max. 10Gbps data transmission
* 1 USB Type-A supports 5V/1.5A downstream charging(when Type-C PD power Charger is connected)
* USB Type-C
* 1 USB Type-C port supports max. 10Gbps data transmission speed
* Another Type-C port supports max. 10Gbps as downstream data port and max 100W PD charging as upstream charging port
* When USB Type-C PD power Charger is connected, the max output of 2x USB Type-A and 1 USB Type-C downstream ports is 3A
* When USB Type-C PD power Charger is not connected, the max output of all the downstream ports depends on the host eg:1.5A on macbook ,900mA on Chromebook, etc., depending on the specifications of your host device