The U3HUBMETAL10 10-port USB 3.0 hub allows you to connect 10 additional devices to your notebook, Ultrabook or PC, via a single USB 3.0 cable. The hub is backward compatible with both USB 2.0 and 1.1 standards, so can also be used in conjunction with older products that don’t feature USB 3.0 ports. Ideal for connecting USB devices such as external hard drives, smartphones, tablets, digital cameras, MP3 players, printers etc., the hub can also be used as a charging port for your USB devices.
The physical form of the hub, which boasts USB 3.0 ports on all four sides, affords sufficient space for larger devices or equipment to be connected without cables becoming excessively tangled. SuperSpeed USB 3.0 compliant, the hub supports data transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps.
The compact design, stylish metal housing and low 150g weight, make this hub an ideal companion both at home and on the move. The addition of a power adapter means battery-sapping activities such as data transfer or charging can also be handled using mains power. No drivers are required, simply plug & play.
– Metal 10-port USB 3.0 hub
– Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 standards
– Compact & light-weight design in elegant metal housing
– Data transfer of up to 5 Gbps
– AC power adapter included
– 1x USB 3.0 port for connecting the hub to the host notebook or PC
– Surge current protection
– Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7 32/64bit, 8 32/64bit, 8.1 32/64bit, 10 32/64bit, Mac OS X 10.x or later
– Plug & Play – no drivers required