Fast, powerful SuperSpeed USB 3.0 performance in a multiport hub
The Manhattan 7-Port Industrial USB 3.0 Hub easily expands and secures your USB access in industrial environments and high traffic areas. Versatile, sturdy mounting options allow the hub to be secured to a wall, used on a desktop or added to a DIN rail. This hub creates more open connection points for USB 3.0 devices, such as external hard drives and printers. Built-in screw-lock ports offer security for cables and additional stability from vibrations in the surrounding environment. It is backward compatible with previous USB standards to provide flexibility for attached devices. The Manhattan 7-Port Industrial USB 3.0 Hub offers plug-and-play, hot-swap capabilities and data transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps.
- Provides seven SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports for additional peripherals
- Supports data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Rugged metal housing and screw-locking USB connections offer robust security in high-traffic areas and industrial environments
- Built-in rubber feet, detachable wall mounts and DIN-rail support provide multiple installation options
- AC, bus-powered and terminal-block power options with overcurrent and 20 kV ESD protection; does not support simultaneous use of terminal block and AC power
- Supports battery-charge specification 1.2 (BC 1.2)
- Backward compatible with all USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices
- Power and port-activation LED indicator
- Plug and Play
- Three-year warranty
There are no reviews yet.