Portable USB-C to USB 3.0 Hub | Bus-Powered
This portable USB-C hub gives you an easy way to add four USB 3.0 Type-A ports to your USB-C equipped laptop, tablet or smartphone, with individual power switches to conserve power. The USB-C to USB 3.0 hub plugs easily into your laptop’s USB Type-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. Plus, it’s bus-powered for easy portability.
Connect Your Current USB Devices
Use your existing USB 3.0 devices such as flash drives, mouse, keyboard and external hard drives. The 4-port USB 3.0 hub converts your computer’s USB-C port into four USB 3.0 (Type-A ports), and it’s backward compatible with your older USB 2.0 devices. (USB 3.0 is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1.)
Individual On/Off Switches
Each USB port on the USB Type-C hub has its own power switch so you can turn off devices when they’re not in use. That means you can better manage power consumption for your USB devices, without having to physically disconnect the device or cable.
With its compact, lightweight design, this USB hub is designed for portable use. The versatile USB-C to USB hub is bus-powered, which means it draws its power directly from your computer’s USB-C port, with no need for an external power adapter. You can travel lighter with fewer cables to carry with you.
Plug and Play
The 4-Port USB-C hub installs automatically once you connect it to your laptop, so you can be up and running in seconds.
HB30C4AIB is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
– Add four USB 3.0 (Type-A) ports to your USB-C laptop, tablet or smartphone with this USB-C hub
– Save power with On/Off power switches for each USB port
– USB bus-powered, with no external powered required
- Add four USB 3.0 (Type-A) ports to your USB-C laptop, tablet or smartphone with this USB-C hub
- Save power with On/Off power switches for each USB port
- USB bus-powered, with no external powered required
- Compact, portable design with attached cable (9.8 in./25 cm)
- Save time with plug-and-play installation