USB-C Dock Turns Your Device’s USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 Port into a Multiport Workstation
The U442-DOCK12-S expands the potential of your tablet, laptop, Chromebook, MacBook, smartphone or PC’s USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. It’s ideal for transmitting digital audio and video to a large display, adding a thumb drive or other USB peripheral, powering and charging a PD Charging-compliant mobile device and more—all at the same time.
Supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for Transmitting Audio/Video Signals
With a source device that also supports USB DisplayPort Alt Mode, you can extend video from your primary display to another, duplicate the same video on both displays, or change the second display to your primary.The two HDMI and single VGA ports support HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (including 1080p) @ 60 Hz. Up to three monitors can be connected at the same time, with the same image being displayed on all three. You can either mirror the source display or extend it, but the three monitors connected to the ports on the dock will all be the same. A DVI display may also be connected using an HDMI to DVI adapter (adapters sold separately).
Connects Keyboards, Thumb Drives and Other USB Peripherals
The USB-A hub port accepts USB peripherals, such as flash drives, mice, keyboards and printers. It supports fast USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps and is backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices.
Charges the Connected Laptop, Smartphone or Other Device
The USB-C Power Delivery (PD) port provides power and charging to the PD Charging-compliant device (such as a MacBook, Chromebook or Android smartphone) the USB-C dock is connected to. Connect the device’s AC wall charger to the USB-C PD port, which supports power input up to 60W.
Built-In USB-C Cable Connects in Either Direction
Connect the reversible USB-C plug to your source device’s USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. The fumble-free USB-C plug connects in either direction to ensure fast, easy connection every time.
Ready to Use Right Out of the Package
The plug-and-play USB Type-C dock requires no software, drivers or external power. The compact unit fits easily into a briefcase or laptop bag for connecting on the go. It automatically resumes operation from hibernation and suspend modes.
3-Year Warranty and Environmentally Responsible Design
The U442-DOCK12-S comes with a 3-year warranty. It’s manufactured in compliance with strict RoHS specifications, reflecting Tripp Lite’s commitment to environmental responsibility.
● Transmits audio/video signals from sources supporting USB DisplayPort Alt Mode
● Delivers HD picture quality at resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (including 1080p) @ 60 Hz
● Connect all three video ports at the same time
● USB-A port transfers data from thumb drives or printers at speeds up to 5 Gbps
● Powers and charges PD Charging-compliant devices, such as MacBooks and Chromebooks
● Easy installation with plug-and-play operation—no software required
● Source device with USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port that supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode
● Display device with VGA, DVI or HDMI input
● Not for use with Thunderbolt monitors
● U442-DOCK12-S USB-C Docking Station, HDMI, Thunderbolt 3, PD Charging, VGA – 1080p @ 60 Hz, Silver
● Owner’s manual