The TM-J7200 multifunctional inkjet printer has been designed for use in retail environments where the facility to print receipts as well as slips, forms and coupons is required. This model uses inkjet technology for faster, higher quality printing, while maintaining a low TCO and backwards compatibility.
Faster, better inkjet technology
Epson has managed to incorporate inkjet technology into this new model while retaining a similar low total cost of ownership to previous dot matrix units.
The new ink cartridges have an easy-install design ideal for busy retail counters, as well as drop-in paper roll for quick loading, and the ink formulation used offers better water and light resistance than dot matrix, so receipts and documents will last longer.
To make upgrading from existing models incredibly easy, the TM-J7200 is fully backwards-compatible with the TM-J7000 and has exactly the same footprint, so it can simply be swapped in. However to integrate smoothly with the latest ePOS systems, the new model offers both USB and Ethernet connection options.
- Versatile inkjet POS printer: Faster, better quality and more versatile
- Low TCO: Similar overall costs to previous dot matrix model
- Durable prints: Print is now more resistant to water and light
- Simple maintenance: Ink and paper rolls are very easy to replace
- Backwards compatible: Crisp, clear text and glossy photos
There are no reviews yet.