Designed to offer maximum performance and minimum running costs in retail environments, the TM-J7700 multifunctional POS printer uses inkjet technology to print receipts as well as slips, forms and coupons, with sharp, durable results.
Faster, better inkjet technology
Inkjet technology means that not only are printouts more detailed (600dpi compared to 180dpi for existing models), they’re around twice as fast too, with a print speed of 100mm/s (23.2lps) compared to 43mm/s (13.5lps) for previous models.
Epson has managed to incorporate inkjet technology into this new model while retaining a similar low total cost of ownership to previous dot matrix printers.
To make upgrading from existing models incredibly easy, the TM-J7700 is fully backwards-compatible with the TM-J7500 and has exactly the same footprint, so it can simply be swapped in. However, to integrate smoothly with the latest ePOS systems, the model offers both USB and Ethernet connection options.
- Versatile inkjet POS printer: Faster, better quality and more versatile
- Low TCO: Similar overall costs to previous dot matrix model
- Durable prints: Print is now more resistant to water and light
- Simple maintenance: Ink and paper rolls are very easy to replace
- Backwards compatible: Crisp, clear text and glossy photos
There are no reviews yet.