3 Dimensions of Value
The E-Class Mark III is a family of compact desktop thermal printers that are designed for a wide variety of industries and applications that require a reliable and cost effective barcode printer. Datamax-O’Neil applied its industrial printer expertise to provide customers with an entry level printer that has the features and reliability normally found in more expensive printers. The E-Class Mark III is affordable to own, easy to use and economical to operate.
We’ve made the E-Class Mark III thermal barcode printer easy to use with quick loading media and an interactive LCD screen. Users will also notice a substantial reduction in their daily operational costs thanks to the E-Class Mark III’s larger media and ribbon roll capacity. The E-Class Mark III is one of the best values on the market. It is competitively priced with a proven design and reliable performance that will continue to operate long after other barcode printers have failed.
Get the Most for Your Investment
The E-Class Mark III has many outstanding features that provide a variety of benefits. Below is a brief list of the many features and associated benefits the E-Class Mark III printer offers.
– Easy Loading – The horizontal split cabinet with a rear hinge allows for easy ribbon and label loading.
– Rugged Construction – Double wall construction and concentric hinges provide rugged structural integrity.
– Wrap around media window – Allows operator to visually verify the media level without interrupting the printing operation.
– Safe from spills –The sealed user interface panel is sealed to prevent liquids and debris from damaging the sensitive user controls.
– Lowered Ribbon Costs – Larger one-inch core standardized ribbons cost less than the typical smaller desktop ribbons.
– Large Media Roll – Reduce interruptions and increase up time with larger media capacity on the Professional + model.
– Internal Fan Fold Stack – Protects media from the environment and eliminates curl on the Professional + model.
– Easy Serviceability – No tools or experience required to replace the most critical parts, the printhead and platen roller.
– Large Graphical Display – Allows for quick and easy changes and provides visual status indication (Professional models only).
– Optional Wireless – 802.11 a/b/g and Bluetooth communication makes it easy to share, manage, and place printers where you need them (Professional models only).
Affordable to Own – The E-Class Mark III was carefully designed to maximize your investment value by offering a competitive purchase price, double walled construction for increased durability and a proven design for long term reliability.
Easy to Use – The E-Class Mark III makes it easy to replace existing printers or install new ones with popular language emulations included with each printer and a selection of connectivity options. Users will appreciate the easy-to-use LCD screen and quick loading media/ribbon.
Economical to Operate – The E-Class Mark III reduces daily operational costs by minimizing power consumption, and reducing the costs associated with printer consumables such as labels and ribbons.