Do you need a platform purpose-built to address your virtualized, data intensive or memory-centric workloads?
Building on HPE ProLiant as the intelligent foundation for hybrid cloud, the HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 Plus server offers the 2nd generation AMD® EPYC™ 7000 Series processor delivering up to 2X1 the performance of the prior generation. The HPE ProLiant DL325 delivers increased value to clients through intelligent automation, security, and optimization. With more cores, increased memory bandwidth, enhanced storage, and PCIe Gen4 capabilities, the HPE ProLiant DL325 offers two-socket performance in a one-socket 1U rack profile.
The HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 Plus, with the AMD EPYC single-socket architecture, enables businesses to acquire an enterprise-class processor, memory, I/O performance, and security without having to purchase a dual processor.
– Powered by the 2nd generation AMD® EPYC™ 7000 Series Processor Family with double2 the core density compared to the previous generation.
– Support for PCIe Gen4, resulting in faster networking speed and higher bandwidth for network intensive applications.
– Faster application performance with increased memory speeds up to 3200 MT/s.
– Improved modularity and storage capabilities with ability to upgrade to 24 SFF/12 LFF drives in a 1U box.
Delivering 2P Performance at 1P Economics
– HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 Plus server supports industry standard technology utilizing the 2nd generation AMD EPYC 7000 series processor family with up to 64 cores, PCIe Gen4 capabilities, and HPE SmartMemory up to 3200 MT/s DDR4 memory.
– HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 Plus server has a dense, modular chassis that can accommodate up to 24 SFF SAS/SATA, up to 12 LFF SAS/SATA, or up to 24 NVMe drive options as well as up to 3 PCIe 4.0 slots.
– The redesigned HPE Smart Array Essentials and Performance Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the 12 Gbps controller to optimize your environment.
– Options for OCP or PCIe standup adapters offer a choice of networking bandwidth and fabric, enabling you to scale to the changing needs of your business.
– HPE iLO 5 monitors servers for ongoing management, service alerting, reporting, and remote management to resolve issues quickly and keep your business running from anywhere in the world.
– HPE OneView is an automation engine that transforms compute, storage, and networking into software-defined infrastructure to automate tasks and speed business process implementations.
– HPE InfoSight provides built-in AI that predicts problems before they happen, proactively resolves issues, and continually learns as it analyzes data—making every system smarter and more reliable.
– HPE iLO RESTful API feature provides extensions to Redfish, allowing you to take full advantage of the wide range of value-added API features and integrate easily with leading orchestration tools.
– Silicon Root of Trust is an immutable fingerprint in the iLO silicon. The silicon root of trust validates the lowest level firmware to BIOS and software to ensure a known good state.
– Tied into the silicon root of trust is the AMD Secure Processor, a dedicated security processor embedded in the AMD EPYC system on a chip (SoC). The security processor manages secure boot, memory encryption, and secure virtualization.
– Run Time Firmware Validation validates the iLO and UEFI/BIOS firmware at runtime. Notification and automated recovery is executed on detection of compromised firmware.
– If system corruption has been detected, Server System Restore will automatically alert iLO Amplifier Pack to initiate and manage the system recovery process, avoiding lasting damage to your business by quickly restoring firmware to the factory settings or the last known authenticated safe setting.
– HPE Right Mix Advisor provides data-driven guidance drives the ideal hybrid cloud mix for workloads, allowing for intelligent planning, speeding migrations from months to weeks, and controlling the cost of migration.
– HPE GreenLake Flex Capacity provides pay-per-use IT consumption on-premises, with real-time tracking and metering of resource usage, so you have the capacity you need to deploy quickly, pay for the exact resources you consume, and avoid overprovisioning.
– HPE Foundation Care helps when there is a hardware or software problem, offering several response levels dependent on IT and business requirements.
– HPE Proactive Care is an integrated set of hardware and software support including an enhanced call experience with start to finish case management, helping resolve incidents quickly, and keeping IT reliable and stable.
– HPE Financial Services helps you transform to a digital business with financing options and trade-in opportunities that align to your business goals.