Do you need to accelerate the performance of your read intensive applications?
HPE NVMe Mainstream Performance Read Intensive (RI) Solid State Drives are best suited for applications requiring a strong blend of high read IOPS, low latency and high endurance at a strong price point. NVMe SSDs communicate directly to applications via the PCIe bus to boost I/O bandwidth and reduce latency.
HPE NVMe Mainstream Performance RI SSDs are advanced data center drives optimized for greater performance and endurance in a cost-effective design. Designed to utilize the high bandwidth of PCIe Gen3 and PCIe Gen4 in select servers for workloads such as read caching, social media and bulk storage that require outstanding IOPS per watt and cost per IOPS as an upgrade path from SATA SSDs.
HPE SSDs are backed by up to 3.35 million hours of testing and qualification1 ensuring reliable, high performing drives.
High Performance, Exceptional Reliability, and Efficiency for Faster Business Results
– HPE NVMe Mainstream Performance Read Intensive (RI) Solid State Drives are ideal for read caching, social media, bulk storage, email and boot/swap
– Achieve higher IOPs to enhance the performance of your data center
– Maintain data accuracy with full data-path error detection
– Choose from a broad portfolio of enhanced solutions in a wide variety of capacities
– HPE NVMe Mainstream Performance SSDs, M.2, and M.2 Enablement Kits
HPE Continues to Enhance its SSD Portfolio by Offering NVMe U.3 PCIe Gen4 SSDs
– HPE NVMe PCIe Gen4 U.3 SSDs deliver higher performance for server-storage solutions to better meet the challenges within high performance workloads
– HPE NVMe U.3 PCIe Gen4 SSDs are 100% backwards compatible with NVMe U.2 SSD backplanes on HPE Gen10 servers