Do you need to accelerate the performance of your mixed use applications?
HPE NVMe High Performance Mixed Use (MU) SSDs are best suited for high I/O applications that require a balanced performance between reads and writes to deliver high performance and endurance for data intensive applications. NVMe High Performance MU SSDs communicate directly to applications via the PCIe bus to boost I/O bandwidth and reduce latency.
HPE NVMe High Performance MU SSDs deliver high performance, lower latency data transfers from storage significantly faster than SAS or SATA SSDs. Utilizes the high bandwidth of PCIe Gen3 and PCIe Gen4 in select servers for mixed use workloads such as Big Data analytics, HPC and virtualization.
HPE SSDs are backed by up to 3.35 million hours of testing and qualification1 ensuring reliable, high performing drives. HPE Digitally Signed Firmware prevents unauthorized access to data by providing the assurance that drive firmware comes from a trusted source.
High Performance, Exceptional Reliability, and Efficiency for Faster Business Results
– HPE NVMe High Performance Mixed Use (MU) Solid State Drives are ideal for Big Data analytics, cloud computing, high performance compute, business intelligence, database applications and virtualization.
– Achieve higher IOPS and lower latency to enhance the performance of your data center.
– Maintain data accuracy with full data-path error detection.
– Choose from a broad portfolio of enhanced solutions in a wide variety of capacities.
– HPE NVMe High Performance SSDs, M.2, and M.2 Enablement Kits.
HPE Continues to Enhance its SSD Portfolio by Offering NVMe U.3 PCIe Gen4 SSDs.
– HPE NVMe PCIe Gen4 U.3 SSDs deliver higher performance for server-storage solutions to better meet the challenges within high performance workloads.
– HPE NVMe U.3 PCIe Gen4 SSDs are 100% backwards compatible with NVMe U.2 SSD backplanes on HPE Gen10 servers.