Do you need to accelerate the performance of your write intensive application workloads?
HPE 12Gb SAS Write Intensive (WI) Solid State drives (SSDs) deliver high performance and high endurance for customers with applications requiring high random read and write IOPS performance. SAS WI SSDs offer the highest endurance for write intensive applications and have an endurance of >=10 drive writes per day (DWPD). HPE 12Gb SAS WI SSDs are enterprise-class SSDs and best suited for use as caching tier drives within a tiered storage solution or mission-critical enterprise applications that require a higher percentage of writes versus reads.
High Performance, Exceptional Reliability, and Efficiency for Faster Business Results
– HPE 12Gb SAS Write Intensive (WI) Solid State Drives are ideal for software-defined storage cache tier, Big Data analytics and high performance compute.
– Achieve higher IOPS and lower latency to enhance the performance of your data center.
– Maintain data accuracy with full data-path error detection.
– Choose from a portfolio of enhanced solutions in a wide variety of capacities.
Value SAS SSDs Offer Twice the Interface Speed of SATA, Significantly Improving Workload Performance
– HPE Value SAS Solid State Drives (SSDs) support full-duplex 12Gb, versus SATA SSDs at 6Gb.
– Optimized for mixed use (MU) and read intensive (RI) enterprise application workloads, HPE 12Gb Value SAS SSDs allow you to do more work with fewer servers by improving and consolidating transactional database workloads.
– HPE 12Gb Value SAS SSDs allow you to reduce operating costs for storing, powering and maintaining servers, as well as reducing your data center footprint.
– Available in a variety of storage capacities, HPE 12Gb Value SAS SSDs are the perfect choice for supporting read intensive and mixed use applications.