Do you need to accelerate the performance of your read intensive applications?
HPE NVMe High Performance Read Intensive (RI) Solid State Drives (SSDs) are best suited for applications requiring a strong blend of high read IOPS, low latency and high endurance at a strong price point. NVMe SSDs communicate directly to applications via the PCIe bus to boost I/O bandwidth and reduce latency.
HPE NVMe High Performance RI SSDs provide high-performance data transfers from storage, at rates faster than SAS or SATA SSDs. Designed to utilize the high bandwidth of PCIe Gen3 and PCIe Gen4 in select servers for workloads high in reads such as read caching, web servers and boot/swap.
HPE SSDs are backed by up to 3.35 million hours of testing and qualification [1} ensuring reliable, high performing drives. HPE Digitally Signed Firmware prevents unauthorized access to data by providing the assurance that drive firmware comes from a trusted source.
High Performance, Exceptional Reliability and Efficiency for Faster Business Results
– HPE NVMe High Performance Read Intensive (RI) Solid State Drives are ideal for read caching, social media, bulk storage, email and boot/swap.
– Achieve higher IOPS and low latency to enhance the performance of your data center.
– Maintain data accuracy with full data-path error detection.
– Choose from a broad portfolio of enhanced solutions in a wide variety of capacities.
– HPE NVMe High Performance SSDs, M.2, and M.2 Enablement Kits.
HPE Continues to Enhance its SSD Portfolio by Offering NVMe U.3 Universal Connect PCIe Gen4 SSDs
– HPE NVMe U.3 Universal Connect PCIe Gen4 SSDs deliver higher performance for server-storage solutions to better meet the challenges within high performance workloads.
– HPE NVMe U.3 Universal Connect PCIe Gen4 NVMe SSDs are 100% backwards compatible with NVMe U.2 SSD backplanes on HPE Gen10 servers.