Do you need to accelerate the performance of your mixed use applications?
HPE NVMe Mainstream Performance Mixed Use U.2 Solid State Drives are best suited for high I/O applications that require a balanced performance between reads and writes to deliver high performance and endurance for data intensive applications. NVMe MU SSDs communicate directly to applications via the PCIe bus to boost I/O bandwidth and reduce latency.
HPE NVMe Mainstream Performance MU SSDs are advanced data center drives optimized for greater performance and endurance in a cost-effective design. Designed to utilize the high bandwidth of PCIe Gen3 and PCIe Gen4 in select servers for mixed use workloads requiring outstanding IOPS per watt and cost per IOPS as an upgrade from SATA SSDs.
HPE SSDs are backed by up to 3.35 million hours of testing and qualification ensuring reliable, high performing drives.
High Performance, Exceptional Reliability, and Efficiency for Faster Business Results
– HPE NVMe Mainstream Performance Mixed Use U.2 Solid State Drives are ideal for Big Data analytics, cloud computing, high performance compute, business intelligence, database applications and virtualization.
– Achieve higher IOPS to enhance the performance of your data center.
– Maintain data accuracy with full data-path error detection.
– Choose from a broad portfolio of enhanced solutions in a wide variety of capacities.
High Performance and High Resiliency.
– HPE NVMe Mainstream Performance Mixed Use U.2 Solid State Drives and U.3 PCIe Gen4 SSDs deliver higher performance for server-storage solutions to better meet the challenges within high performance workloads.
– HPE NVMe U.2 PCIe SSDs are backwards compatible with NVMe U.2 SSD backplanes only.
– Hewlett Packard Enterprise Solid State Drives are rigorously tested 3.35 million hours in various environments to achieve the quality standards you need.