Powerful SSDs Built for NAS
Seagate IronWolf® SSDs are built for NAS and offer capacities ranging from 240 GB to 4 TB. Each drive includes AgileArray™ firmware to keep your NAS enclosure maximised for demanding 24×7 and multi-user environments, and can be used in an all-flash array (AFA) or in a NAS capable of tiered caching.
High Endurance for Longer Life
The IronWolf SSDs deliver ultra high endurance and performance, allowing for increased performance and reliability. Watch and learn more about this fascinating technology.
Amplify the Impact of Your Business’s Data
If your business relies on multiple users and an all-flash array system, tap into the power of Synology FS3017 equipped with IronWolf 110 for sustained data rates up to 560 MB/s and begin harnessing more data — all day, every day. For NAS capable of caching or tiered storage, combine the IronWolf 110 or 125 Pro SATA with an IronWolf 510 M.2 NVMe.
Go Hybrid With HDD Space and SSD Cache
If you want it all — fast caching, max capacity, incredible endurance, and minimal cost — then it’s time to go hybrid. Thanks to an IronWolf portfolio that includes both HDDs and SSDs, you can easily take your compatible NAS system, such as the QNAP TVS-951X, to the heights of comprehensive performance.
Optimised for NAS AFA or Cache Tiering
– High capacity
– Affordable cost
– Larger size
NAS with all 3.5-inch HDD
High capacity and lower price HDD compared to SSD.
Hybrid of HDD and SSD Caching
– Maximised capacity
– Minimal cost
– Optimal size and performance
Lower TCO with advantage of capacity and performance.
NAS with all 2.5-inch and M.2 SSDs
– Smaller capacity
– Higher cost
– Smaller size, high density
Lowest latency with 10 GbE network performance.
Drive Health and Data Recovery
When integrated into compatible NAS systems, these drives provide overall system reliability increases due to IronWolf Health Management (IHM). * High Endurance: Powerhouse SSD endurance and performance designed for heavy workloads and multi-user NAS environments
* IronWolf Health Management: Embedded software monitors your drive health in compatible NAS, notifying you to intervene before a catastrophic event occurs
* Data Recovery: Rest easy with three years of Seagate Rescue Data Recovery Services, offering an industry-leading 90% success rate against unexpected data loss from power outages, natural disasters, user error, viruses, and more
* Wide Range of Capacity Options: Choose from an extensive portfolio of capacities, including 250GB, 500GB, 1TB, 2TB, and 4TB