V7 Solid-state drives will improve the responsiveness of your existing system with faster boot, loading and transfer times compared to a mechanical hard drive. SSD is more reliable and durable than a mechanical hard drive, as there are no moving parts, making it less likely to fail than a mechanical hard drive. SSD will run cooler and quieter and its shock and vibration resistance which will make it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices.
- 0° to 70° Operating Temperature
- SATA 3.1 Compliant 6GB/s, 3GB/s and 1.5GB/s support
- Native Command Queuing:32
- SATA Device Sleep (DevSleep)
- Data Set Management Command (TRIM)
- S.M.A.R.T Attributes