Low Cost RAID 1 Boot Solution for VMware Environments
– HPE USB Flash Drive with dual 32 GB microSD cards and on-board RAID 1.
– Delivers a redundant OS boot without consuming server storage drive bays or consuming an internal PCIe slot.
– Lower cost alternative to traditional boot methods that require multiple HDDs or SSDs with an array controller.
– 32 GB capacity supports VMware vSphere v6.5 and later deployments up to 8TiB (DRAM sizing of solution deployment).
– Integrated on-board RAID 1 for customers requiring “dual boot” solution.
Highly Reliable Enterprise–Class microSD Drives
– Utilizes high endurance 3D pSLC NAND.
– Qualified and tested for use on HPE ProLiant Gen9, Gen10 and Gen10 Plus servers.
HPE Qualified Options Meet High Reliability and Performance Demands
– HPE tests and qualifies these devices according to stringent guidelines with strict revision control on the controllers and actual flash memory. This provides utmost reliability and performance within HPE customer production environment.