Protect sensitive data with the most advanced level of security.
Kingston’s IronKeyTM D300 USB Flash drive features an advanced level of security that builds on the features that made IronKey well-respected to safeguard sensitive information. It’s FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certified, with 256-bit AES hardware encryption in XTS mode. For added peace of mind, the drive uses digitally signed firmware, making it immune to BadUSB, and it enforces complex password protection* with minimum characteristics to prevent unauthorised access. Encryption and decryption is done on the drive, with no trace left on the host system, and the drive locks down and reformats after 10 invalid attempts to protect against brute force attacks.
Rugged and secure, IronKey D300 has a zinc casing and tamper-evident epoxy seal for physical security, so you can rest assured the drive will hold up, even in the most demanding situations. It’s customisable, easy to use and waterproof up to 4 feet, conforming to IEC 60529 IXP8***. SuperSpeed (USB 3.0) technology means that you don’t have to compromise speed for security; IronKey D300 allows for fast data transfers, and by adding Kingston’s expertise in Flash memory and the latest in NAND Flash and controller technology, you can be confident in a solution that will be around for years to come.
– Advanced level of security that builds on the features that made IronKey well-respected
– Available in a Managed model that requires IronKey EMS by DataLocker****
– Rugged and secure casing that meets IronKey standards
– Fast data transfers that use the latest in NAND Flash and controller technology
– Easy to use
*Password requirements set by administrator during set up using IronKey EMS for IronKey D300 Managed drives.
**IronKey EMS by DataLocker, purchased separately.
***Product must be clean and dry before use.
***IronKey EMS by DataLocker, purchased separately. * Advanced level of security that builds on the features that made IronKey well-respected
* Fast data transfers that use the latest in NAND Flash and controller technology
* FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certified, with 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption in XTS mode