AIM-75S is an industrial-grade tablet equipped with IP65-rated protection from water and dust ingress and a swappable battery that supports up to 12 hours of operation, making it
suitable for diverse indoor and outdoor vertical applications. In addition to WLAN/LTE capabilities that enable mobile computing, AIM-75S can be integrated with optional peripherals
such as a 1D/2D barcode scanner, LAN+COM, UHF RFID, and MSR modules to support a wide range of operations in the manufacturing, warehouse, retail, and field service industries.
Moreover, AIM-75S is equipped with Advantech’s DeviceOn/iService software, which is a next-generation unified device management solution based on the WISE-DeviceOn platform.
With support for batch operations and multi-device control, DeviceOn/iService enables easy device configuration and deployment for convenient remote device management.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 with Android 10 operating system
- Certified for Google Mobile Services for downloading apps and APIs
- 8″ LCD with 400-nit brightness, 1920 x 1200 resolution
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 touchscreen supports gloved and stylus operation
- IP65-rated protection from water and dust and 4-ft drop tolerance
- LTE, WLAN, Bluetooth, NFC, and GIS capabilities
- Optional peripherals include 1D/2D barcode scanner, LAN+COM, UHF RFID, and MSR modules
- Multi-bay charging and docking stations ensure easy installation in diverse environments