Call with Quality Sound and Video
This webcam is built to deliver pixel-clear video and disturbance-free audio. Two integrated microphones pick up the speaker’s voice clearly and allow you to take meetings in QHD resolution (2560×1440) at 30 frames per second. The webcam also supports 720p HD and 1080p Full HD resolutions, ensuring compatibility with any device.
Wide Angle and Autofocus
With a wide-angle glass lens, the TW-250 is well suited to having group meetings. The 80-degree angle covers a wider area than a standard lens, so more than one person can fit in the video frame without moving or adjusting the camera position, while autofocus ensures sharp visuals at all times.
Privacy Is Key
Take video calls with perfect peace of mind; with the TW-250’s innovative privacy filter, you can rest assured that you can safeguard your privacy at any time. Simply slide the filter over the camera when you want to be absolutely sure that nothing is visible.
Plug & Play Features
The Trust TW-250 is the trusted tool for communication with colleagues, partners and clients worldwide and can be used with all the major video-conference software such as Skype, Teams and Zoom. Shock-free video is guaranteed even in a (home) office setup; with the included universal stand the camara can easily be attached to your monitor or placed on your desk, or mounted on a tri-pod stand (not included) using the ¼” thread. An LED indicator at the front of the camera shows the status of the webcam. * High-quality video with a 2560×1440 (QHD) resolution at 30 frames per second
* Also supports 720p HD and 1080p Full HD resolutions
* Wide-angle glass lens with auto focus keeps you in focus at all times
* Two integrated microphones pick up your voice clearly
* The built-in privacy filter ensures nothing is visible when you don’t want it to be
* Universal stand; place it on your desk or a monitor
* Can be placed on a tri-pod (not included) thanks to the ¼” thread
* LED indicators on the front show the status of the webcam
* Works with all video-conference software, such as Skype, Teams and Zoom