Essential and reliable performance.
The DellTM 17 Monitor – E1715S is your smart choice for reliability and essential features that can help drive productivity.
– Essential features: The E1715S offers HD quality viewing, easy connectivity and compatibility with legacy custom applications.
– Strong protection: Reduce downtime with the support of a Dell Limited Hardware Warranty and 3 Year Advanced Exchange.
– Responsible design: The E1715S minimizes power consumption with an efficient LED backlight and PowerNap technology.
Essential features for everyday business
Add the Dell 17 Monitor – E1715S to your workplace for a great viewing experience in just about any setting.
– A great fit: This compact, 5:4 aspect ratio monitor can fit into smaller spaces while still maintaining compatibility with software requiring a 5:4 display ratio.
– Excellent clarity: Whether used as a point-of-sale display or as a desktop monitor, the Dell 17 Monitor – E1715S is a pleasure to view with 1280 x 1024 HD resolution, a fast 5ms response time and 85% colour gamut.
– Simple connections: Simplify connections to laptop and desktop PCs with VGA and DisplayPort connectors.
– Tilt adjustment: Tilt the screen up to 5.5° forward or 22° backward for optimal viewing comfort.
Built to be reliable
Count on dependable performance with a monitor that adheres to stringent quality standards.
– Should you need it, the E1715S is covered by a Dell 3-Year Limited Hardware Warranty and Advanced Exchange Service.
– Rigorous development processes help ensure consistent, reliable performance in busy POS and office environments.
Designed to be efficient
To help you keep energy costs down, the Dell 17 Monitor – E1715S comes with energy-saving features and top industry ratings.
– LED backlighting provides greater efficiency than older fluorescent backlights.
– PowerNap automatically puts your monitor into sleep mode when it’s not in use.
– The E1715S draws less than 0.5W of current in standby mode. Low power consumption of 11 watts in typical operational mode.
– Energy ratings include EPEAT Gold, ENERGY STAR, TCO Certified Displays and CEL