The NETGEAR Intelligent Edge M4100 series consists of 12 fully managed switches, ranging from 8-port Fast Ethernet to 50-port Gigabit Ethernet.
They are ideal for all organizations considering reliable, affordable and simple access layer switching with CLI, advanced scripting capabilities and Layer 3 routing.
As a cost-effective component of converged voice, video and data networking solutions, NETGEAR M4100 series delivers a secure edge in commercial buildings and campus LAN environments: PoE (802.3af) and PoE+ (802.3at) versions of M4100 series are perfect for Wireless access points, IP telephony and IP surveillance deployments.
Layer 2+ with static routing
– M4100 series comes with Port-based / VLAN-based / Subnet-based “static routing” Layer 2+ versions
– L3 fixed routes to the next hop towards the destination network are added to the routing table
– L3 routing is wire-speed in M4100 series hardware with 64 static routes (IPv4)
Engineered for convergence
– Automatic multi-vendor Voice over IP prioritization based on SIP, H323 and SCCP protocol
– Voice VLAN and LLDP-MED for automatic IP phones QoS and VLAN configuration
– Advanced classifier-based hardware for L2, L3, L4 security and prioritization
– Advanced Multicast filtering with IGMP and MLD snooping and querier modes
High-value performance and IPv6 ready
– 16K MAC addresses; up to 100Gbps switching fabric; 9K jumbo frames; Green Ethernet
– IPv4/IPv6 ingress traffic filtering (ACLs) and prioritization (QoS – DiffServ)
High availability and PoE/PoE+ full power capability
– Redundant power supply option for uninterruptible operation (RPS)
– External power supply option for PoE and PoE+ full power applications (EPS up to 1,440W)
Industry standard management
– Industry standard command line interface (CLI)
– Fully functional NETGEAR web interface (GUI)
There are no reviews yet.